Sunday, June 5, 2011

I am 20!!

I had a GREAT birthday yesterday! Matt and I met with Swensen Photography to check out our engagement pictures...GORGEOUS!! Clark did such a great job! Matt and I managed to agree on 4 pictures for our invitations, I cannot wait to see them. After pictures we headed to see the apartment Matt liked the other day and I loved it! Soo exciting I cannot wait to start decorating this place and making our home together :) Matt got me this gorgeous framed picture of Christ for my birthday it is really neat with a sort of 3 dimensional effect going on...I will have to post a picture but it is going to look great in our apartment! . We then headed to The U field house to check out the 7on7 football tourney Luke was playing in for Fremont. My brother is such a stud I am so proud of him for working so hard to better his game. As for the incompetent Fremont football coaches... I will just keep my mouth shut I am sure a rant will surface during season. We left the tourney to go eat at P.F. Chang's I must say I was quite impressed with that place. Matt always orders better than me one day I will be smart enough to just double his order I am sure Matt would love that as I always end up eating off his plate lol during this particular outing I thoroughly enjoyed his sesame chicken totally delish!! Momma & Papa Damon gave me this amazing book of recipes from The Roof, I am excited to try out the white chocolate mousse Oreo cake mmm! After lunch it was off to the theater to watch Les Misérables which by the way is AMAZING!!!!! We concluded my birthday with dinner at the gateway with Luke and my mom followed by Bridesmaids... that movie is soooo funny Matt and I were both rolling!! 


Well tonight we are headed to Cali to go to DISNEYLAND!!! I am so pumped I have never been, hopefully I can find my camera before we leave. It went missing after my birthday shenanigans :(

No comments:

Post a Comment