Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Annalyn & AIden

I happen to have the most amazing selfless sweetest prettiest coolest funniest older sister ever! Her name is Annalyn. She has an amazing husband, Adam, and two of the cutest kids on this planet!!

Annalyn is a phenomenal softball player and an even better coach and Adam loves the game is just as great of a coach and together they are pretty much unstoppable. I am so excited that they have finally decided to start looking to put in for coaching positions at the collegiate level. Why am I so excited? My sister lives in Natchitoches, LA which happens to be a good 1,500 MILES waaay TOO far from me and there is a university by the name of Weber State that is looking to hire an assistant coach that is not too far, in fact it is a grand 15 miles from me :)
MY SISSY FLEW IN FOR AN INTERVIEW!!
&
Matt got to meet her and her adorable son Aiden!!!
Life is good :)

Burch Family

Aiden

Addalyn

  



















Matt & I picked Annalyn and Aiden up from the airport and I must admit I was a little miffed that Aiden loved Matt. Don't get me wrong I cannot blame the kid I happen to be totally crazy about that man myself but sheesh he could of at least pretended that it was a difficult choice to replace me with Matt as the new favorite. The boy is a total man's man and though I may have had a teeny green monster on my back, whose name could have possibly rhymed with Bealousy, I loved watching Matt get initiated into the Uncle club.
Bealously may have acted up and prevented me from taking pictures of this interaction due to being too busy trying to usurp the new "favorite". :-( Whoops.
I did get some of Aiden throughout the trip!

Nut

The "Orses"



Aiden was absolutely obsessed with the "orses" and when we weren't at the pasture he wanted to be playing with Nut. (Bless that dog for taking the hair pulling and tail grabbing like a champ!)

On the way to see the orses

After seeing the orses and playing with Nut


No comments:

Post a Comment