Thursday, May 19, 2011

Proposal!!

Matt took me for a hike on a trail by Memory Grove in SLC. I was so excited to go on our first hike together when like 5 minutes in he stops and says he needs a break because he was tired from GOLF! So I began to tease him mercilessly. "oh boy golf is sooooo strenuous"! After a little bit we got going and came onto a clearing with easter eggs and he told me to go find all 12. Immediately I start thinking what a dirty rotten girlfriend I am he took me on a gorgeous hike and was sweet enough to have hid easter eggs earlier and what do I do? I make fun of him for being tired! Whoops!

I found all the easter eggs

Each egg contained a coupon I will watch a chick flick, one night of listening to country music, etc. One of the eggs contained a piece of paper that read redeem at end for a special prize...(chocolate covered cinnamon bears??!!)....
  NOPE EVEN BETTER!!
Kachow ain't it purrty!!?!
He got down on one knee and proposed. I cannot begin to describe that feeling. I have never been so happy in my entire life! Turns out our little "break" was because there was a man in the clearing getting my easter eggs and Matt's good buddy, Jon, told him to stall so he could get that goof out of there.

I cannot believe how lucky I am to be getting married to this amazing man August 2, 2011 in the Salt Lake Temple. I love him so much and cannot wait to start our life together!

No comments:

Post a Comment