Thursday, May 19, 2011

Our Love Story

If I am going to be blogging about Matt and I it is probably best if I get everyone caught up. Believe it or not my mom is to thank for this match made in heaven! My mom and I NEVER see eye to eye on ANYTHING, we are just polar opposites always have been. So when she gave me a call and let me know she was having a patient's grandson look me up I was thinking thank goodness I have my profile on lock down!! Needless to say, for those of you who know my mother, she kept calling and badgering me until I accepted his friend request and replied to the message he had sent. After creepin all over his facebook I realized two things... the man is a DIE-HARD Ute and DANG cute! Facebook led to texting which led to a first date. I can honestly say it is the only time I have ever raided my brother's closet for a date! When I came down the stairs I would have given anything to have been able to take a picture of Matt's face, he wasted no time to inform me that he would not take me out in public as long as I wore the TCU shirt (they had slaughtered Utah 47-7 that football season). When I finished laughing I ran upstairs to change and by time I came back down my family had captured Matt so for the next 30 mins I sat and listened to him talk to the fam (lame!). We finally got out of the house to go to dinner and I had already chalked him up to just another one time free dinner but then we got to Panda... Non stop conversation and he was/is so funny, I was literally in tears from laughing. After chatting till close we went back to my casa to watch a movie and the rest is pretty much history :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment