Monday, January 30, 2012

Our First Christmas

Getting to share Christmas with Matt was perfect and special in every way!!

Everyone was so happy that the Burch family was able to come to Utah for Christmas. I miss Annalyn a lot so the more time I can get with her and her cute family the better! Matt took the family flying...


We went bowling one night and in the arcade section of the alley was a "hurricane simulator"
Addalyn LOVED it and Aiden well...

He loved it at first but then his excitement turned to panic poor lil guy.

Matt took me on a drive around his hometown one night to check out the lights.
This house was just INCREDIBLE! This man has carved and painted all of these fabulous Disney characters to adorn his lawn...talk about the festive spirit!!! I hope Matt and I are at least half as fun once we have a place to decorate. 


Christmas Eve was spent with my side of the family where we had a blast hanging out and swapping gifts. The Ellison crew had us over for a great lunch and awesome cake decorating session. Bart ended up dueling with a goat (I will post pics when I find them). My mom's side is HUGE so we end up partying at the local community center which is always fun and big kudos to my cousin Jared for party organizing, no small task with this rowdy lot.

Christmas Day was spent with Matt's cute family. It was fun to learn new traditions, I especially enjoyed wearing my santa hat and getting my very own stocking that is positively darling! 


I am so sad I don't have shots of the puppies enjoying all of their gifts but here is a snapshot of George "assisting" my mother-in-law with the baking!


No comments:

Post a Comment