Friday, January 27, 2012

Jazz Game

Basketball is right up there with baseball on my list of least favorite sports, so when Matt told me his parents had scored tickets to the Jazz game I was a bit apprehensive...
 I decided to give it a chance and surprisingly enough I had a BLAST! The game itself was a lot of fun to watch but I have to say Matt's reaction was the best. He looked like a child let loose in the world biggest candy shop on a puppy adoption day.
 The gentleman below is Larry. Matt made it his mission to become buds with Larry. Quite comical to watch.
 I mean this in the nicest way possible but professional athletes are freaks. NBA players are GINORMOUS freaks of nature (physically speaking, again no offense). 
                                    Freakishly tall & Freakishly wide big buff shoulders
 You see the cute lil feller in the 20 jersey to the right? That is Gordon Hayward...you just want to give the kid a hug. He is my favorite. Yes, Matt has already pointed out that he sucks DONT BE MEAN TO MY HAYWARD...he is sensitive. Thanks.
Don't ask me why but I root for my favorite players and by default their current team becomes my favorite team. Yes I know sacrilege but I can't help it. I think the Manning brothers are dolls therefore I love the Colts and Giants are my number 2. Other than that I just enjoy football. David Beckham is just well David Beckham so Go Galaxy! I like Hayward, Humphries, and Odom so now that I am pro NBA I feel really conflicted when Kris takes my Hayward to school on the court. 
 This just makes me smile. What in the world is this sweet lil ol Grandpa going to do if crazies storm the court?! Larry, Gramps needs backup!

Morale of the story: DON'T MAKE FUN OF MY HAYWARD. and basketball ain't that bad...in fact I kinda like it but shhh do NOT tell Matt ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment