Monday, November 14, 2011

Fall Break Getaway

This semester has been a stressful one I have never been happier for a school break. It gave me a chance to relax, catch up on sleep, and be whisked away to Sun Valley by my amazing husband. 

Sun Valley is INCREDIBLE!!!
 Matt and I rented bikes and rode to Ernest Hemingway's memorial.
Matt fed the swans as I kept a safe distance. I attempted to tell him how vicious big birds can be but he just laughed...
Then the swan reared up and....
I cowered while Matt laughed harder and tossed bread.
Now big ol "Donald" the duck is my kind of big bird. I enjoyed feeding these lil fellers. 
Like all vacations this one wasn't long enough but I am so grateful for my wonderful husband who planned this surprise getaway for both of us. I am so lucky!


No comments:

Post a Comment