Thursday, November 17, 2011

Arizona

Matt and I decided to go to AZ to visit my dad, stepmom, & Zander and to watch the Utes kill the Wildcats.

Adios Wildcats!!!!
Utes win 34-21 it was a fun game to watch!!!!!!

**As a side note if you ever find yourself on UofA campus go to Miss Saigon. Heaven in your mouth**
Oh how I love me some spring rolls!!

Me and Zanman chillaxin by the pool like good ol times.
(yes, I realize my roots are in dire need of a touch up)
 Now this sweet girl is Maya. She is new to the family but I already love her.
 Oh Zander, how I love you!
You can't take pics of a Rhodesian Ridgeback without snapping the ridge!
Hahahahaha This blurry snapshot is the only pic I was able to get (due to my uncontrollable laughter) of Maya tearing off around the house with Matt's football ticket. She thought being chased by Matt was great fun but I am not sure Matt agreed.
She gave him "sorry for stealing your ticket" kisses afterwards.

We had a great time with Barbie, my dad, and the puppies only wish it could have been longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment