Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sadie, Sadie, Married Lady

Wow! How the time has flown, a little over a month ago I became Mrs. Matt Damon. Matt is the most amazing man and my best friend I am so incredibly lucky to be his wife. The wedding was a dream come true I am so very grateful for our friends and family that were so instrumental in making it the perfect day I don't know what I would have done without them. The ceremony itself was so special making  that commitment was the most amazing moment of my life it literally moved me to tears, which for those of you who know me is no small feat. The reception was on the 4th floor of the Rice Eccles Stadium tower. It is a gorgeous venue that we both loved but Matt (being the diehard UTE) was ecstatic at being able to take pictures on the field, he and his friends were like kids in a candy store. My biggest fear for the reception was that no one would get out on the dance floor and I am glad that the time I spent worrying was all in vain.

I will post pictures as soon as I get them!

Married life is the greatest. I love Love LOVE being done with the late night drives home from Salt Lake or fighting to stay awake until Matt had text that he made it home. However the downside is now I have a hardtime sleeping without him, which really sucks when his hospital shifts end at 11:30 PM! Cooking has turned out to be one of my favorite duties as a new wife I have not burned a meal yet...but Matt has. I came home from work one night to find an apartment filled with smoke as a result of Matt attempting to have a chicken dinner ready. We managed to salvage the dinner and I must admit it is one of my favorite married life moments to date, he was so upset that he "failed" it was just too gosh darn cute! In between school and work I have really enjoyed turning Matt's little bachelor pad into our home, it is coming together quickly and looks quite good if I do say so myself.

That is really all I have for now. I will post the wedding pictures ASAP and work on a post for our honeymoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment